Anderson® 200 Series
Perma-Shield® gliding patio doors are protected inside and out with rigid vinyl cladding to give homes a contemporary look while keeping maintenance to a minimum. Available in two-panel configurations. Exterior finish is determined by your interior color choice.
THE WARMTH OF WOOD
AT AN UNCOMMON VALUE
200 SERIES PERMA-SHIELD® GLIDING PATIO DOOR
Andersen’s PermaShield Patio Door is one of Andersen’s longest running designs. The Perma-Shield exterior and interior will never need painting and won’t peel, blister, flake, or corrode.
The gliding door’s exterior frame is protected by a tough vinyl that resists dents, repels water, and provides long-lasting protection making this a great choice for homeowners and builders interested in a low-maintenance, high-value patio door.
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind, and water
- Slim profiles maximize your view
- Available in single panel and 2-panel configurations with custom sizes available
- Convenient Blinds-Between-the-Glass are now available for select gliding patio door sizes
Patio Door Options
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR COLORS
Anderson Perma-Shield® exterior cladding system offers low maintenance and durability while providing an attractive appearance